Dear all,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused! I was having some problems with my subscription to
london.pm and needed some way to check it was ok.

The good news is that it's all sorted :)

Sorry I wasn't able to make the meet yesterday; the photos looked intresting though!
Am still set to meet you all (for the first time) next Thursday!
--
Phil.
                                           (_ )