On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 02:50:21PM +0000, Nick Woolley wrote:
> I also have other friends who have companies and do work for them
> occasionally.  The main reason I'm asking this question about cooperatives is
> because working on one's own can be damn hard, and the lesson seems to be to

I know how it feels. I dont work for myself (yet) but I do work from home
for an American company.

> seek out like-minded company, for inspiration and moral support if nothing
> else.  I'm looking for successful examples to follow, and potential allies.

Well I have been thinking about making the jump for a long time,
but I am finding it very hard todo so. But eventually I want to
start my own company. So if you want someone who can help, albeit
on a limited basis, and at the same time you may be helping them.
Then keep me in mind.

Graham.