[ apologies if this appears twice. i'm sure i remember typing
it this morning, but there seems to be no evidence to support
this ]

I've got almost complete collections of the UK magazines "Linux
Format" and "Linux Magazine" and most of the last 3 or 4 years
of "Linux Journal" and "Web Techniques" (aka "New Architect").
I've decided that they take up too much space and I never use
them as the useful articles are all on the web anyway.

So, they'll all be off to the tip a week on Sunday. Alternatively
they are free to anyone who wants to pick them up from my house
before then.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)