alex ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Mailman has some excellent, progressive features now.

Like being able to do basic searches on the archives by default.  Oh,
my mistake.  *fume*

The lack of decent mailing list archivers is one of my pet peeves.  I
find it nothing less than mind-boggling that after all these years of
mailing lists, a decent list archive interface still eludes the
community.  I mean, FFS, it's not rocket science!  For instance,
anyone tried to find information on a sourceforge list recently?  It
can be /very/ awkward.

Praying someone (e.g. siesta guys) will cite a counter-example,

Adam