On 13/03/2003 at 18:38 +0000, Alex McLintock wrote:
It seems like you can now access Amazon.co.uk with a webservices
interface similar to amazon.com

It's exactly the same interface. If you have code that accesses amazon.com, all you need to do to access amazon.co.uk instead is pass in locale=uk as an appended parameter.

(Actually, Andy McFarland, who looked at this on Wednesday when I heard about this change, reports that at the moment it appears to be merely looking to see if locale is set. This makes sense, as uk is the only supported one, but I expect this will change if and when other non-US sites get web services support.)

I hope Andy can be persuaded to put a snippet of sample code here.

--
:: paul
:: we're like crystal