On 13/03/2003 at 18:38 +0000, Alex McLintock wrote:
It seems like you can now access Amazon.co.uk with a webservices
interface similar to amazon.com

Someone replied:
It's exactly the same interface. If you have code that accesses amazon.com, all you need to do to access amazon.co.uk instead is pass in locale=uk as an appended parameter.

Ok folks, that is cool. Then I can implement this very very quickly - except that it will look rather strange on my site....

Does anyone have a data store which can easily cache the results of these queries? I don't and I really ought to.

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/