On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:29 +0000 Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
You'd be better off with the 2nd Edition.

O'Reilly: 0-596-00289-0
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/regex2/

Shouldn't someone be reviewing this for the site?
*looks down at the ground and shuffles feet nervously*

You should have kept quiet, I wasn't going to be naming any names, what with me being the next person on the naughty list :-)

If you (and that's you plural, for anyone else who owes a book review) don't have the time to do a thorough review of a book that you've got, then a shorter review of your first impressions, or of a few selected chapters, would still be useful.

--
David Cantrell