I'll fly the flag for my current employer, Netscalibur (formerly Dircon).

We've switched our ADSL pipe from a 34M bearer to a 155M and
are now getting very nice latency numbers (aside from the odd SDH
problem like last night) of around 16ms to the Netscalibur side of
the pipe.

For a long term comparison (latency only) look at

http://www.codeburst.net/ukisp-rtt

I believe our SOHO (wires-only) offering is 29/month. Just think,
you can help pay the salary of several london-pm readers and
contributors as well. Even better, you can hassle them on the
list when there's a problem.

- Mark