On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Andy Mendelsohn wrote:

> So, in recognition of the fact that there are perl programmers who live
> in the swampland east of Stratford, but primarily as an excuse to drink
> beer in the convivial surroundings of 'The Hitchcock' on Whipps Cross
> Road, E11, Paul Makepeace and my own decrepit self will be holding the
> inaugural meeting of leytonstone.pm on July 8th. All welcome of course.
> I'll be there from around 7pm(ish).

Good heavens. That's not five minutes[0] from mine own good home. How
handy. July 8th you say? I shall do my best.

Ian

[0] Actually, it's probably ten minutes. Which, I'm sure you'll agree, is
not five minutes.

-

The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes held no tears.

Ian Malpass                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]