On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 03:29 pm, Iain Tatch wrote:

I've never (knowingly) met anyone else from london.pm or from
leytonstone.pm[1][2]. I don't know what any of you look like, behave like,
or even whether or not you're secretly axe-murdering psychopaths. Still,
all part of the fun of That Interweb I suppose.

I, personally, am not an axe-murderer, although as a balding, scruffy one, smoking a rollup, I could possibly be mistaken for one.

I have in my possession, gruesome mug shots of Leon Brocard, Paul Makepeace and Dave Cross (and, I think, Andy Wardley), taken in Monterey at the 2000 perl conference. I could be encouraged to keep them under wraps...on the other hand...

andy