On Thursday, June 26, 2003, 3:27:21 PM, Nicholas Clark wrote:

>> 2 pound       round silver and brass

NC> Has the inscription "Standing on the shoulders of giants" around the edge.
NC> Anyone tempted to avoid code re-use ("Not Invented Here" should obtain
NC> a £2 coin and read it)

Does it? Never noticed that.

<fx>puts hand in pocket and pulls out selection of coinage. locates £2
coin</fx>

I think this one's broke. It's got "Deoxyribonucleic Acid" written round
the edge. And a rather cool double helix printed on the tails side. Hmm I
quite like that. I'll try to remember to put it to one side.

--
Iain | PGP mail preferred: pubkey @ www.deepsea.f9.co.uk/misc/iain.asc
($=,$,)=split m$"13/$,qq;13"13/tl\.rnh  r   HITtahkPctacriAneeeusaoJ;;