On Thursday, June 26, 2003 19:37 +0100 Ian Malpass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For shame, Mr. Devers! Oh, for shame! The Manchurian Gambit of 1978 has
been considered obsolete since 1981, after Lt. Col. Charles Monkfish
(rtd.) demonstrated that no feathers could exist at King's Cross station
without being attached to a pigeon.

In the words of Monkfish himself: "Like, duh!"

This subthread has reminded me - is platform 9.75 permitted under the current rules? My gaming group couldn't decide, so we treat it like a clone of platform 9, but this seems inelegant.

--
David Cantrell