On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Tom Hukins wrote:

> I wonder what the value should be for a trilobyte.

/me, impressed by this riff, tries to pick up from there...

    $ grep 'byte$' /usr/share/dict/words
    presbyte
    $ dict presbyte
    1 definition found

    From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

      Presbyte \Pres"byte\, n. [Gr. ? an old man.]
         Same as {Presbyope}.
    $ dict presbyope
    2 definitions found

    From Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

      Presbyope \Pres"by*ope\, n. (Med.)
         One who has presbyopia; a farsighted person.

    From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

      presbyope
           n : a person with presbyopia; someone who is farsighted
               resulting from the progressive loss with aging of the
               elasticity of the crystalline lens
    $

/me gives up

So, how 'bout them milli-Helens?

--
Chris Devers        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://devers.homeip.net:8080/resume/

Turing machine, n. [After Alan M. Turing (1912-1954), British
  mathematician and computer pioneer.]
The earliest but still the fastest and most reliable computing system
ever conceived. "Dis maschine vill run und run" (K. Godel).

    -- from _The Computer Contradictionary_, Stan Kelly-Bootle, 1995