Andrew Beattie said:

> On the other hand, if you were somehow able to store a byte
> of information in a single molecule, then you could store
> a yobibyte in a single cup of really hot tea.

The problem would then become one of how you could use your laptop without
spilling some of your data and scalding yourself.  I would also hope that
Maxtor etc would place sufficient warnings to prevent themselves from
being sued.  I suppose you might also find yourself in the unfortunate
position of having some of your modules or ogg files evaporate.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net