> yobibyte.

That's a big number

To get my head round it, I recently did some math to put it in
context.  My head is too frazzled to reproduce the proof on
a Monday morning, but within reasonable tolerences:

If you were to store a yobibite of data on modern laptop drives,
(say 70Gb capacity - that divides easily into the volume of
the drive form factor), the volume of drives required would
be around 1 cubic kilometer.

On the other hand, if you were somehow able to store a byte
of information in a single molecule, then you could store
a yobibyte in a single cup of really hot tea.

Andrew