Dunno if this is useful ....

--- begin job ---

We're looking for a senior developer to contribute to our site including
efforts in RSS feeds, weather integration, advanced categorization and
other future stuff. If you know anyone that would be qualified, please
drop me a note.

   Jeff

+http://jobs.brassring.com/EN/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=138477&type=search&JobReqLang=1
+&recordstart=1

      Descriptive Technical Yahoo - News
      Title
      Job         Engineering
      Function
      Location    Sunnyvale, CA
      Position    Full-time
      Type
      Job         We're looking for an experienced, self-motivated,
      Description enthusiastic software engineer to join the Yahoo! News
                  and Weather team. You'll be part of a team that's
                  responsible for the world's largest news site, combining
                  content from over 80 sources on the web. Tasks include
                  feed processing, template generation, database design,
                  new feature brainstorming, development, monitoring, and
                  troubleshooting. You'll be called on to provide 24x7
                  operational support for several very high-traffic
                  destinations on Yahoo!

                  This position requires a fast learner with a strong
                  foundation in software design and building
                  fault-tolerant systems. A BSCS/MSCS and at least 5 years
                  experience with large scale systems are also required.
                  Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Perl/DBI and security concepts
                  is a strong plus. Interest and experience with HTTP,
                  XML, Apache, web services and network programming is
                  helpful.

--- end job ---

--
sometimes i don't know whether to laugh, cry or reboot