Alex McLintock wrote:
At 07:39 08/07/03 -0700, Toby Corkindale wrote:
This all works fine. However, what I *want* to do, is replace the value-of with the following:
<xsl:apply-templates select="insert:thing(@type)"/>
and then, return a bunch of XML from my perl function, which would be processed by any appropriate matches in the XSL.

Is it possible to do this in two stages? A first stage which generates some intermediate XML,
and then a second stage which processes the generated XML?

Yeah, but you're really taking all the fun out of it :p

--
Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/