At 10:32 AM +0100 7/12/03, Mark Fowler wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Leon Brocard wrote:

 However, in a gesture of good faith, Graham decided to let
 search.cpan.org be orange for one month. Thanks Graham!

It burns! It burns! I haven't seen anything that ugly since slashdot released their games themed subsection[1]. I'll drop a hundred bucks if you get them to change it back *right* *now*.

Graham has said that he'd cut a day off the orange month for each $100 donated to TPF...
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk