At 15:50 14/07/03, Earle Martin wrote:

Likewise, I booked a room at this hotel:
http://www.hostelparis.com/hosteldetails.php?HostelNumber=613

It's just under two miles from the CNAM, in the middle of Paris. The room
has two beds and ensuite toilet, and costs GBP22 a head per night.

Would it be possible to write up people's recommendations for visiting Paris and stick it somewhere online?
My girlfriend and I have been meaning to go to Paris - though I'm not going to YAPC.

Perhaps we could pollute Grubstreet with it :-)

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/