>> > Humble appologies
>>
>> Why's it OT, is he doing it in perl ?
>>

>i'm not sure that Perl was ever considered OT, its just that it made
>up a smaller percentage than one might expect for a Perl related
>list.

To clarify my first e-mail; this VR experiment has absolutely nothing to do
with Perl. I shared it with you guys/girls purely because it sounds like fun.

I have checked the london.pm FAQ but I am still confused about this [OT]
business.

Cheers
James

--
James Campbell
Tel:    +44-(0)20-7848-5111

Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.