Hi Leo,

I'm not sure what the internals of the SVG::Graph::* modules are going to be.

Are you using the SVG module in your TT implementation (which is Dom-based)? If
you are, and if it is a major part of your implementation, then I think that it
is appropriate.

But if you are primarily using TT-based processing, I would suggest that a
better name space would be Template::SVG::Graph or Template::Graph::SVG.

If you are building a specialized implementation of TT, my opinion is that you
may want to keep within the related name space, so that someone who wants to
implement a DOM-style Graph module based on the SVG.pm module can so so with
SVG::Graph.

PS have you looked at the SVG::* modules - such as SVG::Plot (for line graphs)
by Jo Walsh and Kate Pugh?

http://search.cpan.org/author/ZOOLEIKA/SVG-Plot-0.05/Plot.pm

Cheers,

Ronan