On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 01:35:46AM +0100, Jody Belka wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> > The only challenge was /running/ the damn thing. I have no idea how to
> > launch it from Firebird. It's possible to launch FB from it by clicking
> > on the M logo but the selected profile is ignored (at least bookmarks
> > didn't show up). Anyone?
>
> Yep, install the QuickTools extension pointed to from the calender page
> and then use the Calender menu item that can now be found under Tools.

Which is one of my big fears with Firebird becoming "Browser" (that
is, the only mozilla browser).  the guys running it are still wedded
to the idea of pushing everything into extensions.  Last I saw they
still weren't going to add a menu item to switch style sheets on the
reasoning that you can download an extention to do it.   I think even
fewer people will want to use Moz if it's nothing but gecko with
plugins.

I like the idea of a slim, quick browser, but I think they may be
getting too religious about it.

--
mike