David H. Adler wrote:
On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 05:37:45PM +0100, Nigel Rantor wrote:
Buffy the TV series is a far too pale imitation of the movie to ever really make me watch it.

You realize, of course, that the movie was completely changed from its original concept and that the tv series is much closer to what the creator envisioned, right?

Well, to be honest, when all is said and done I can only comment on whether or not I liked the finished product. Which I did.

You may be right that the series is closer to the original author's vision but that really doesn't affect my opinion of the movie or tv show.

So, yes, maybe I like something that the author wasn't completely happy with. Well, so what? I liked it. I still do. Just because something does not turn out as the author intended does not make it better or worse. Entertainment is littered with 'happy accidents'.

Just checking.

Thats cool.