On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 04:38:13PM -0400, Chris Devers wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > imagine a world where budwieser is your only choice.
>
> I've heard that this world is called "St. Louis".
>
> Fortunately, it's a small place, easy to escape from,
> and more importantly it also gave us Miles Davis.

On Euclid Ave there is(or was when I attended Mizzou) a good pub run
by a Welsh family that had decent beer (Dressel's if you're ever
stuck there for some reason).  It could just be the
exception that proves the rule tho.  I certainly wouldn't call St
Louis small either, after living in Columbia, Missouri.  Columbia does
probably have nearly the same number of cultural attractions as St
Louis, and twice that of KC.

--
mike