On Aug 23, 2009, at 16:54, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

Prove you haven't dicked with a digital copy.

(Knowing this is London.pm):

In the US the taxman actually specifically allows "reasonable digital copies". It's sorta vague what a proper copy is; I'm guessing so if it's a terrible scan that looks the least bit suspicious they can just say they won't allow it. (Which in turn is why my accountant here also tells me to keep the paper versions in a box somewhere).

This is the future; we were supposed to be done with paper already. Also, jetpack!

 - ask