I don't use ifhp at all, and here is the entire printcap:

lp|laser|Apple LaserWriter IIg:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
        :af=/var/account/lpacct:\
        :mx#0:\
        :lp=/dev/null:\
        :of=/usr/lib/atalk/filters/ofmpap:\
        :if=/usr/lib/atalk/filters/ifmpap:\
        :rg=printers:

-----
Marc Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.moonkingdom.net/mwilson

 -----Original Message-----
From:   rgp systems [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent:   Saturday, September 23, 2000 9:42 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: LPRng: Samba -> LPRng -> Netatalk

on 9/23/00 12:50 AM, Marc Wilson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I print wonderfully from Windows 98, Windows 2k, and Debian 2.2 to a
> LaserWriter IIg hosted on the Debian box via LPRng and Netatalk.
> 
> LPRng 3.6.24 and Netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.3-6
> 
> -----
> Marc Wilson
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.moonkingdom.net/mwilson


I'm using LPRng 3.6.24 and Netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.3-8 on Yellow Dog Linux
2.2.18. May I ask what version of ifhp you use, and could I see your
printcap file.

Thanks


-- 
Randy Perry
rgp systems

Mac Consulting/Sales



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or lprng-requests
or lprng-digest-requests) with the word 'help' in the body.  For the impatient,
to subscribe to a list with name LIST,  send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with:                           | example:
subscribe LIST <mailaddr>       |  subscribe lprng-digest [EMAIL PROTECTED]
unsubscribe LIST <mailaddr>     |  unsubscribe lprng [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have major problems,  send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
LPRNGLIST in the SUBJECT line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to