Hi Authors, All,
OSPF Extended Prefix Range TLV defined in RFC 8665 has IA flag to distinguish
between Intra and Inter Area scope prefixes.
Whether any restrictions to not to use Prefix Range TLV for external/NSSA
prefixes ?
For External Prefixes, we can able to use  Prefix Range TLV  by using LSA type
(based on AS scope Opaque Type , so the TLV is for External Prefixes)
But If we need to use the Prefix Range TLV for NSSA prefixes (Type-7) , which
are in area scope, there is no flag/route-type field in this TLV to distinguish
between Intra or NSSA prefixes( as IA flag will not be set anyway).

Thanks & Regards,
Veerendranath