Veerendranath,

On 19/08/2020 10:03, Veerendranatha Reddy V wrote:
Hi Peter,
It is not related to SRMS.
If there exist ISIS/OSPF or two instances of OSPF in same device, and all are
supporting ST, then I can redistribute SR Prefix information to OSPF from other
OSPF instance or from ISIS.

yes, you can.

In this case, I may use range TLV to reduce the number of Prefix TLVs, by using
 Range TLV, if prefixes and SID are able to convert to Range TLV.

you would have to generate one somewhere (on ABR?), but it would not be of NSSA type.

Peter

Thanks & Regards,
Veerendranath

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Psenak <ppsenak=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:23 PM
To: Veerendranatha Reddy V <veerendranatha.redd...@ericsson.com>; lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Regarding OSPF Extended Prefix Range TLV usage for
External/NSSA prefixes defined in RFC 8665

Hi Veerendranatha,

On 19/08/2020 06:23, Veerendranatha Reddy V wrote:
Hi Peter,
While redistributing prefix Sid for the prefixes from other protocols (Ex: from
ISIS or other OSPF instances), we can consider as range TLV for the prefixes
which are advertised in the range TLV in that protocol.

I don't follow. Are you talking about redistribution of SRMS advertisement
between protocols? Such thing has not been defined.

thanks,
Peter

If it is NSSA, then we need to advertise these redistributed prefixes as area
scope, so Range TLV also need to be part of area scope Opaque LSA.

Thanks & Regards,
Veerendranath