Huaimo -

The question I and others have asked is "what can we do with zones that cannot
be done with areas?".

>From the day several years ago when IS-IS TTZ was first presented,  your
>answer has been "with zones you can hitlessly alter the topological
>boundaries".
My response has consistently been "we can already do that with areas".

If you want to justify zones, you then need to provide some other use case that
either cannot be done using areas or cannot be done hitlessly.
Continuing to focus on something that can already be done with areas isn't
helping you.

   Les