Yes that is the case where I see some potential use case.

Especially considering also https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5283 - which by
many network operators is very desired, but not configured due to "slow BGP
convergence" - pls let's not go there :)

But again if someone knows how to configure BGP properly I think IGP
speedup would be marginal or even null hence a grain of hesitation if we
should use IGP flooding for it. Maybe in some scenarios ... which PUA
authors need to spell out to move fwd I suppose.

Cheers,
R.