Hi Tony,

If architecture enforces you to flood metric to topology mappings then you
don't have the issue of disconnect of control and mgmt plane.

So far IGPs are very solid in that respect. Much more solid then other
protocols.

I am a bit surprised we are ready to relax this and lower the bar here to
permit such mapping to be mgmt config driven.

Maybe definition of FAD should be revisited and defined in one place and
flooded ?

Thx,
R.