Jon,

Do you mean it's mandatory to use NICS? As I don't. As it's a very littel lan
I assumed I did not need NICS. But if you say so I will install it

Thanks for your help

Jacques

Jon wrote:

> Are you running LOCAL_APPS? if so what version of LTS_CORE are you using? if

Formerly I did but I cancelled the option, with no effect.

--
Dr. Jacques B. Siboni mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France