Rob,

Just a question or few:

1) which X Environment are you running?
2) Did you use the ltsp_kmods + ltsp_sound package?  If I were to use these,
would I be able to hear sound in Gnome?  I thought I read the it only works
in KDE?
3) Is there another way to enable sound w/out using the ltsp_kmods +
ltsp_sound package?  I have eSound installed, which I understand can do
sound to remote clients.  Is there a document somewhere that shows how to do
this??

That's it for now.  Thanx!

Alan Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>