I have two questions that have been bothering us for a while.

Q1. We have two machines.  One machine has a 100Mb card which loads the
kernel off the tft server in no time, less then a second.  The machine
with the 10Mb network card takes anywhere between 30-120 seconds.  Why
is it so?  Is this a case of Full Duplex mode problems?

Q2. Why do we get 3 "neighbour table overflow" messages after it has
found the network card in the kernel initialising messages?

Initialising network card.....

snip
Looking up port of RPC 10000.........
<neighbour table overflow>