* John N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [011023 06:01]:
> When I boot from the w/s it finds the DHCP server fine, gets its info, and
> then dies at the "loading vmlinuz" stage...

I'm posting this back to the list, where maybe there are people with
more experience.  You might post to the list the global and particular
workstation sections of your dhcpd.conf.

Also, what exactly happens at the "loading vmlinuz" stage?

I wonder if a firewall or something could be interfering with the
tftpd.  Also, did LTSP properly place the kernel in  /tftpboot ?

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz