Jan,

I'm happy to hear that 2.09pre4 is working for you.

The correct way to fix your problem with the name
of the kernel is to change the name in the 'filename'
field in the /etc/dhcpd.conf file.  You should just point
to whichever kernel you want to load, either the -ltsp-1 or
the -ltsp-lpp-1.

As for the 2-D vs 3-D, i'm not sure what the problem would be.
maybe someone else has a clue.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]