I have a P3 LTSP server with 512Mb Ram shared with on
board video memory, I have the option to assign from
1mb to 32mb for video ram. I would like the best
performance on my terminals so how much ram should I
choose for video? How important is server video card
for overall performance of ltsp terminals?

If the server video card could be a good 3dfx card for
example, is it posible to play lan games like quake on
ltsp terminals without the need to install 3dfx cards
on them? Any good experience playing networked games
over LTSP? Is it posible? What kind of server will be
needed to support this for about 15 terminals?

Thanks,

Hugo