Hugo,

The video card in the server has NOTHING to do with the video performance
on the workstations.

You could run a server with no video card at all, if you wanted.

For my servers, I typically don't even run Xwindows.

I would go for the absolute minimum video ram on the server, leaving that
ram free for Linux to use for buffers or applications.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]