Hi Jim,
I need your help !
Server config :
AMD II/500, 256MbRam Mandrake 7.2 , lpd , cups, printtool.
At last of october I have installed ltsp 2.08 and, after a day I have been a
result.
The only problem I have been with printing on a local ws.
So, I decide to install 2.09pre4, but the problem is the same (ws working
fine) .
Please, in my factory (60 PC Windows, My PC Linux, and two server Linux)
I want demostrate that this sistem it's better, but I must solve the problem
to printing on local ltsp printer.
I have try all, have install modified printtool for RedHat but it's the same.
where I put a mistake?
The ltsp ws can't look the /dev/lp0 on a local, may be i must insert
a MODULE_1 = lp.o with another module ?
Also local hard disk don't work , but I have lookeed your message that
says , for a mistake, the kernel have not the option setting , Ok I wait for
this, but please help me for printing.
Taks and best regards
giorgio
--