Hi Stefan, tank you very much,

I have partially solved the problem :
Cups , after the 1st installation don't work .
You must disinstall all the rpm of printpro,
before all the driver (like printpro-hp) and after printpro .
After this you must reinstall cups and cups driver.
So You can print the test page on ltsp ws but don't print from
StarOffice or from Kword ( May be need a specific configuration on printer
section of StarOffice) but this is a secondary problem.
Monday , I try to install LPRng, and I hope that have all the driver for
HpLaserJet and IBM Network printer (13 & 17) .
For now, Iwill try this evening to install on my home Pc (Atlon1400 512Mb
40Mb) with the same distro (Mandrake 7.2)

When the ws are operative for my collegue and all th maintenance department
of my factory work properly, I have a very exciting application
of videoconferencing  on a ltsp ws in my lan from the beginning , and
enlarged also our customer with a live-distro on cd without installation on
the pc of the customer.
May be need a volunter for help me!!

Have a nice night (over the printer too)

By
giorgio

Il ven, 16 nov 2001, scrivesti: