All,

I have installed ltsp with Mandrake 7.2.
I have also installed etherboot-5.0-4 to get the image for my 3c509 which is
3c509.lzrom. The problem is I only have a DOS-based eprom burner (XPRO)
which require .bin-extension file.

Should I, buy or build an eprom burner, the one provided by EEP?
or, is there a conversion tool or program to convert the image into a
.bin-extension format?

I really need your help.

regards,

VJ