Hi,

Marvin T Pascual wrote:
> I bought one piece of M27C512 EPROM for my Cnet PRO200S NIC
> (Davicom 9102, supports 64K) but I do not know which of the
> following Ethernet Boot Images from the ROM-O-MATIC site should I
> download.

What about "davicom9102"? Should be worth a try.

>  I'm confused of the choices because I really don't have
> any idea about this.  Actually, I'm not the one who will burn the
> EPROM that I have, it's my friend who has the EPROM Programmer.
>  He uses Win9x for burning EPROMs.  Any help (HOW-TOs) will be
> much appreciated.

Burning the ROM is a matter of seconds. Not complicated.
Your friends will know how to handle his programmer.

> Sorry for my ignorance.  I really don't know these stuffs.
> I just like the LTSP and I want to learn.

Take a look at the documentation of etherboot and LTSP.
They are made for beginners.
If you run into problems check out the archive of this list, most
of the common problems have already been answered here.

Good luck!
Dirk Wirsbitzki