Well, I now know how to setup a terminal on my Suse70 and Suse73 server
using ltsp2.09pre4.

I still have 2 main problem, which, while not blocking my work, still be
annoying.

1) my brand new client should be good enough to run Locall App, do I
only need to setup NIS to make all server app to become local app ? or
do I need something else ?

2) is there a way to make a boot floppy to start my laptop using my
pcmcia card to be an Xterm as I can not install linux on it (300MB of
HD). ?

Thks

Johann