Nope.  You still need the user-space cardmgr service running.  It's what
does everything, for the moment.  It interacts with the kernel
modules/drivers to set them up whenever socket changes are detected,
etc.  Sort of like the kernel calling modprobe when it needs something
that it doesn't have.

--
Jason A. Pattie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]