Is anyone compiling a list of good hardware for ltsp?
Specifically PCI and PCMCIA network cards, and flash disks for non-bootable cards.
Some posts to Ltsp-discuss suggest that some kit is a bit iffy, and there has been
some negative press about linux and tulip cards.
I plan to use a notebooks as terminals, and Debian on the server.
I'm just starting off so I'd like to cut my teeth on something that's known to work.
Thanks
Alan

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp