My goal is to get a system running wireless.
Has anyone made any progress on this?
When I asked about this before, Jim O'Quinn said he was interested,
Jim McQ said he was working on it, and recently David Anders said
he had got it working, albeit with some problems, over a wavelan
point-to-point WAN.
My, perhaps naive, view is 'why does it make any difference whether
the connection is wired or wireless?'
When I send (or receive) a letter I don't care whether it travelled
by truck, aeroplane, carrier pidgeon, or was beamed by the 1701-D,
just as long as it gets there in reasonable time.
So why does an ltsp enabled network care if the data goes via wires
or radio waves?
Alan

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp