Title: Connection refused problem?

Hi all,

I am going to state right off that I'm a linux newbie, so please be kind ;)

I have managed to get an old Compaq Proliant 3000 configured with LTSP 2.08, and got the workstation booting from a floppy using an Intel Pro 100 (thanks rom-o-matic!).  I'm using RH 7.1 for the server, and once the client gets through loading the kernel I get the following message:

"tty1, Press <enter> to establish a connection to the server…."

I press enter, and get the following:

"telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused"

Any ideas as to what I've configured wrong?  I tried searching the LTSP archives, but Geocrawler keeps returning an error…

TIA,

Carl