I've already installed LTSP 3.0 on my AMD K6-2 500MHZ PC w/ 120MB Memory (8MB Shared
Video memory). and have it run on our 2 workstation PC's. I'm just testing it though
cause i plan to implement it in our office. I just want to know how much memory will
be enough (assuming i'll be using a Celeron 433Mhz Cpu) to serve 10 workstations
running StarOffice and Dosemu or probably Wine?

Thanx.

-JhAzEr-

www.bahayKO.com ~ my Filipino Homepage!

Going home for vacation?  Book your travel arrangements with us… send us an email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and get a quote!

Chat with other Filipinos all over the world at www.bahayKO.com/chat

Get PAID from owning a Mobile Phone –
http://www.dynamicsms.com.au/intro.asp?ref=65085&refc=431