Thsi might be hard if I understand the goal and technology right -
AGP 4X has a 1056MB/Sec bandwidth capability -
Fast Ethernet has a 12.5 MB/Sec bandwidth -
In a TC model the server is catching all the graphics card calls and sending
the messages over the network to the clients - whcih then re-create the
graphics locally.  But the FE pipe is only about 1% of the AGP4x pipe - So
the performance will, if it works at all, be possibly much less than desired
(or at least less than used to for 3D gaming in a high end machine).
Wr/ Dave Lechner/