From:   Marvin T Pascual [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, January 08, 2002 6:05 PM
To:     LTSP Mailing List
Subject:        [Ltsp-discuss] [ OT ] Recommended motherboard for LTSP 3.0

[ Sorry for this OT. ]

Hello everyone!

Can you recommend to me a good motherboard that will support at least 3 GB
of RAM and dual Intel Pentium 3 using kernel 2.4.x and LTSP 3.0 packages?
Or anyone from this list has successfully run LTSP 3.0 and kernel 2.4.x
using the motherboards of Intel Server Board SDS2, Asus CUV266-DLS, and/or
Asus CUV4X-D?

Thanks in advance.

God bless you!

Marvin